Protegrity Data Security Platform:
- Allows security management of databases, applications, and files under a single policy
- Works directly with crypto cards without needing an abstraction layer
- Is interoperable with systems upstream and downstream from the mainframe
- Allows encrypted data to interoperate with heterogeneous enterprise data flow through central policy and key management
- And provides risk adjusted data protection along with CUSP encryption mode support
"Now, managing data security and compliance within our Mainframe DB2 is no longer a complex process. In addition to improving overall data protection, Protegrity's policy-based approach allows Deluxe to stay compliant by centralizing auditing and access control," said Dan Ritari, Vice President Enterprise Information Risk Management, Deluxe Corporation.