- Enhanced OLAP analysis allowing access and navigation of hierarchical data in Oracle Essbase and other relational data sources
- A new application, Oracle Scorecard and Strategy Management, which tracks metrics and key performance indicators that align with organizational strategy and goals
- Integration with Oracle Secure Enterprise Search for quickly finding reports, views, and metrics
- Built-features and integration with Oracle WebCenter Suite 11g provides notification of exceptions and events, also allowing insights to be discussed in real-time, collaborative decisions to be made, and annotations and discussions saved
- A new report design editor for publishing web-based and production reports
- And integration with Oracle Enterprise Manager 11g allowing system administrators to manage and monitor BI performance from the same environment used to manage their entire IT stack.
Oracle has now released its Oracle Business Intelligence 11g, a complete suite of products providing business intelligence capabilities from enterprise reporting to scorecards and ad hoc queries.