- Easily managed database clusters which improve performance and allow economical, efficient scaling of data
- Advanced SQL routing and management to existing point-in-time-recover/warm standby, as well as multiple options for load-balancing SQL traffic across servers
- A management interface with built-in, automatic failover and simple procedures for on-line maintenance that works identically across different versions of PostgreSQL
- Integration with existing customer applications for database backup and restore, and monitoring
- Diagnostics and status of database copies which show cluster status in a single glance, enabling administrators to quickly spot failures and find solutions
New features from Tungsten provide support for advanced standby and replication features.