Heterogeneous database monitoring, support for SQL Server 2008, and Windows Server 2008 R2, and more.
Bradmark Technologies Inc. has announced that its SurveillanceDB version 4.3 is scheduled to be available in the second quarter of 2010; providing DBAs with a single source for managing multi-OS system enterprises.
- Has client/agent based architecture with n+1 scalability to any number of servers
- Ensures data integrity by monitoring the OS
- Manages multi-database, multi-OS system enterprises from a single source
- Contains configurable, automated event management
- Identifies resource usage and more