System i shops may be most interested two of the MissionKit products:
- MapForce a graphical tool that performs data transformations involving data stored in various formats, and automatically generates code for file transformation applications.
- StyleVision a drag-and-drop stylesheet designer for XML and databases which automatically transforms data from various sources into a number of formats
These arent the only benefits System i users gain from Altovas MissionKit suite however, three other products are also there for DB2/400 to access:
- DatabaseSpy a database query and design too with a graphical interface for tasks like editing and formatting SQL, comparing database schemas and content etc. It also features SQL auto-complete functions and supports editing of stored procedures.
- XMLSpy a product with many XML-related capabilities a very few being generation of various XML document types, debugging and validation, and automatic code generation of class files.
- DiffDogg a comparison and merge tool for files, directories and more that excels at highlighting differences between large sets of data with its graphical interface.