- Support of native SQL Server backups
- Database comparison and synchronization via command line
- Tracking database changes using version control systems
- Generating comparison and synchronization reports
- Synchronizing database properties
Now compare schemas using SQL Server backups, track database changes through VCS, and improved synchronization for SQL Server to improve development efforts.
Schema Compare for SQL Server 2.0 has been released for public availability. Designed to perform comparison tasks, analyze schema differences at a glance, and synchronize those differencessaving time and effort. This new version brings additional capabilities to enable users to more effectively compare databases and migrate changes across different SQL Server version quickly. Additional highlights for this version include: