Oracle Assumes Control Of Retek

Wednesday Apr 6th 2005 by DatabaseJournal.com Staff
Share:

Oracle Controls 92.8 Percent of Retek Shares; Subsequent Offering Period Expires April 11

[From Oracle Corp.]

REDWOOD SHORES, Calif., 05-APR-2005 Oracle Corporation (NASDAQ: ORCL) today announced that Retek Inc. (NASDAQ: RETK) stockholders have validly tendered approximately 83.0 percent of Retek outstanding stock (including shares tendered by notice of guaranteed delivery). Together with the 9.8 percent of Retek outstanding stock previously acquired by Oracle, Oracle now controls approximately 92.8 percent of Retek outstanding stock.

The article continues at http://www.oracle.com/

Share:
Home
Mobile Site | Full Site
Copyright 2017 © QuinStreet Inc. All Rights Reserved