Parasoft, leading provider of Automated Error Prevention software, today announced the premiere of DataRecon, a tool that enables enterprise developers to validate that applications properly interact with databases.
Companies gain a significant competitive advantage by having a well-designed business intelligence infrastructure. The foundation of this infrastructure usually lies with a database -- the heart of most enterprise applications. Without a stable, reliable and well-integrated database, a business cannot function and knowledge workers cannot benefit from its information.
DataRecon is a tool that enables developers, quality assurance, database administrators and other business users to keep databases in top form and to be able to access information quickly and easily. This enables workers to see data in ways that empowers them to make faster and better decisions, allowing them to become information self-sufficient.
DataRecon automates database verification and monitoring to prevent database problems throughout the entire database lifecycle. Key features and benefits include:
- Compatibility with all major relational databases
- Automates and repeats database testing
- Verifies application-database interaction
- Prevents database design problems
- Prevents data integrity problems
- Enforces database naming standards
- Prevents unexpected structural changes
- Performs load testing and performance benchmarking
- Performs regression testing and monitoring
- Prevents incorrectly stored data, failed queries, and inaccurate query responses
- Prototypes queries and automatically generates SQL
- Provides easy reporting and sharing
For more information on DataRecon, visit http://www.parasoft.com/datarecon.
The complete press release is available at http://www.parasoft.com/jsp/products/release.jsp?articleId=1010&type=Current.
Back to Database Journal Home