Database Management Solutions for IBM DB2 from CA and for z/OS is out, designed to deliver efficient management of complex DB2 systems.
A new release of CA Database Management Solutions for IBM DB2 for z/OS is out, designed to deliver efficient management of complex DB2 systems through simplified database administration and quicker resolution of database performance issues. Also intended to reduce the cost and effort of maintaining DB2 for z/OS environments, new features included in this release of Database Management Solutions are:
- Extended support for DB2 9
- Database performance management for reducing the time to resolve performance bottlenecks
- Updated expert system rules in CA Plan Analyzer and CA SQL-Ease
- Support for explicitly defined Partition by Growth Universal Table Spaces (UTS) in CA RC/Compare, CA RC/Migrator and CA RC/Update
- Database backup and recovery with Large Block Tape Interface support in CA Log Analyzer and CA Recovery Analyzer
- And performance and feature enhancements for reducing the load on IT resources