Sreeram Surapaneni, OCP, has been working as a database administrator for the past 11 years at Research In Motion, Ltd., and resides in Ontario, Canada. He has several years' experience in various flavors of UNIX and Linux and with Oracle.. He has special interest and experience in RAC in the Linux environment with ASM. Prior to joining RIM, he led a small team of developers on Oracle applications. He also has experience in the SAP functional modules as well as BASIS management. Sreeram can be reached at email@example.com.
- Increasing productivity with TOAD for Oracle
- Linux Tips and Tricks for Oracle
- Bigfile Type Tablespaces versus Smallfile Type
- Very Large Databases and High Availability Evaluating Replication Options
- Oracle 10g: Exploring Data Pump
- Understanding Logical Standby Databases
- Oracle 10g: A Self Managed Database?
- DBA from Crisis to Confidence